Nature Babies newborn starter packs are a great introduction to reusable nappies. Each pack contains the basics to get you started using a two part nappy system . Each pack includes:
1 x Classic Wrap (Available in Orange, Purple, Green or Yellow)
Classic wraps were our first ever design and still are our most popular item!
- Designed to "wrap" over a nappy, suitable for all Nature Babies nappies.
- Velcro or popper fastening
- Superior quality fabric that is long-lasting, waterproof and yet breathable.
- They are well elasticated at the waist and legs for a snug, but comfy fit.
- The leg gussetting provides extra containment.
- Polyester fabric, laminated with Polyurethane on the inside
- Wash at 30 to 60C
- Tumble dryable
- The size small wraps provided in our starter packs have extra cross over tabs to cater for supersmall babies from birth and yet will fit up to about 15lbs.
3 x Diddy Diapers
Diddy Diapers have been manufactured by us since 2001. They have a supersoft jersey inner (tee shirt fabric) lining and good containment provided by elasticated legs to contain everything it needs to :) Please don't just take our word for it, but click here to read happy reviews from mums who have found their Diddys to be as lovely as they look....
- Made with a cotton terry outer, 2 absorbent hidden layers inside and super soft cotton jersey next to baby's skin.
- It is elasticated at the waist and thigh and fastens with either Velcro or neatly with Nappi Nippasto give good containment and a trim fit.
- On the Nippa version, the height can be reduced by folding the front over outwards to make a smaller nappy for premature/small babies.
- Wash at up to 60șC. Suitable for tumble drying.
3x 40cm Terry Towelling Squares
Terry nappies can be a bit huge on a newborn baby and heres where the 40cms score well for newborns...they can be pad folded but splayed out at the back to provide containment like fan...they are never wasted as baby gets older as they can be folded and kept for boosters in larger nappies. Quick drying, these are ideal as they are great for newborns and you can have plenty of them as they are reasonably priced. Since newborn babies can be fed and changed six times per day or more you need to have a good amount to grab and go....
Our terries are also bound round the edges with supersoft cotton.
·Wash at 40ș, 60șC or 95șC, and tumble dryable on hot.
1 x Vest Extender
These popper on to the bottom of baby vests and extend the length under the crotch approximately 3 inches (10cm). The value of these is that modern vests are designed to go over disposable nappies in the main and these help to avoid any tightness that could be caused by bulkier nappies.
(Please note these do not fit Green Baby vests).